Looking for the best kitchen chimney for your beautiful kitchen that keeps your kitchen ventilated, but didn’t find anything that suits your kitchen requirements. No worries, we are here with the list of 5 best kitchen chimney for every kitchen. Our kitchen appliance experts did extensive research to find the best kitchen chimney in India that works well in your lovely kitchen.
Because Indian-style cooking is known worldwide for its mind-boggling aroma & spices used during the preparation of food, that includes plenty of grilling, frying, plus the usage of masalas and oil. That’s where these best kitchen chimneys are the most dependable aid to eliminate smoke, grease, odor, stains, oil droplets from your kitchen. Now! It’s time to decide what you like that fits your kitchen requirement.
Our Top Picks
Our recommendations of Best Kitchen Chimney
Here, the Best Kitchen Chimney for you to consider.
Now you can easily enhance the appearance of your kitchen with the beautiful design of the Elica kitchen chimney . This chimney is your ticket to a hassle-free cooking experience because it continuously extracts smoke and dense aromas from your kitchen. This best kitchen chimney promises you a power-packed performance always!
It is loaded, with premium features, like a black matte finish, elegant kitchen chimney design , baffle filters that help to enhance the décor of your kitchen. The combination of its attractive appearance and motion-sensing technology from the house of Elica enables simple operation by a quick wave of your hand. Its quality makes it a must-have appliance for your kitchen.
Why we love It
- Motion sensor
- Touch control panel
- High suction capacity
- Heat auto-clean technology with Oil collector
- Striking best kitchen chimney design with LED lamps
This powerful Elica kitchen chimney will never burn a hole in your pocket. It is comfortable plus efficient and consumes more limited power without you being concerned about the electricity bill. This best kitchen chimney also has 2 LED lamps that provide high-quality efficiency. The LED light grants facilitation while cooking. Now lights will never be an issue while you are cooking.
It’ll intensify the look of your kitchen with the best kitchen chimney design of Elica Nero! It comes with a trendy push-button panel that will give effortless access to all the features of your chimneys so you can clean it without any trouble. Elica kitchen chimney comes with a suction capacity of 1100 cubic meters per hour, which lend you comfort and help your kitchen stay fresh, as it is less noisy, low on maintenance, and energy-efficient.
Why we love It
- Elegant design
- Baffle filter
- LED lamps
- Power efficient 230 Watt
- Push button panel
This Faber heat washed best kitchen chimney with an oil collector provides hassle-free cooking that every kitchen requires. With this advanced Faber kitchen chimney , you can effortlessly clean smoke, odors with a click of a button at any time when you need it. Plus, this reliable heat clean Faber kitchen chimney comes with a 5″ years warranty on the motor, which is an attached advantage with Faber.
The Faber kitchen chimney also comes with a stunning black curved glass shape, including the touch control panel for ease. The Faber kitchen chimneys have LED lamps that magnify your visibility during cooking time, which has a 3 level speed controller that supports easy suction, with one year warranty on the overall product. So you don’t have to worry about any damage.
Why we love It
- High suction power
- Baffle filter
- Best LED Lights
- Powerful motor
This Hindware kitchen chimney has a unique combination of futuristic best kitchen chimney design and cutting edge technology, which is laden with numerous excellent features, including first-class performance that can add sparkle to your stunning kitchen. With its compact and attractive interiors design that also guarantees exceptional efficiency.
It has a suction capacity of 700 m³/hr, with Clarissa SS Black 60, which helps in maintaining a smoke-free, fresh, and clean kitchen every time. The Hindware kitchen chimney comes with a highly efficient lightweight aluminum cassette filter, which is effortless to clean and helps forces oil & other residues to settle inside, letting only the air move unobstructedly in between the Cassette filter.
Why we love It
- Powerful Motor
- Low Noise
- Matte Black Finish
- Max Air Flow
- Compact Size
This best kitchen chimney is powered by AI technology, which means it has an intelligent system that not only understands, the cooking style but also time constraints. The kutchina kitchen chimney automatically sets self-cleaning schedules as per cooking frequency and duration and cleans itself without the touch of the button. Its elegant designs transform the look and improve the aesthetics of your kitchen.
Its robust 1200 suction capacity limit will loan you solace and help your kutchina kitchen chimney remain new & less noisy, low on upkeep, and vitality efficient. Plus, it is made with Alloy and Metal to deliver a chimney that works longer. Furthermore, this kutchina kitchen chimney has a power-saving LED that provides high efficiency, which is designed for ease while cooking.
Why we love It
- Touch Interface
- High Suction Capacity
- Best kitchen chimney design ever
- 100 % copper winding motor
- Filterless Technology for Greater suction
If you have a sharp eye for quality, but at the same, you want to ensure that you paid the right kitchen chimney price in India for your best kitchen chimney. Then consider the above-listed best Kitchen chimney because the above listed are the reliable brand kitchen chimneys with enduring warranty backing for their motor. These chimneys are profoundly efficient, plus their performance is consistently dependable. These brands have undoubtedly worked hard over the years to earn the reputation that it enjoys today.
Use this guide to decide which best kitchen chimney is ideal for your kitchen.
Everything You Need to Know About Buying a Best Kitchen Chimney
The kitchen chimneys are an electrical appliance designed to help you eliminate smoke, including harmful fumes that are produced while cooking. It also absorbs oil particles that are discharged into the air while cooking, thus keeping your kitchen clean. Remember, the best kitchen chimneys can further enhance kitchen decor.
Here are the Top 8 points to keep in Mind
- Filter type
- Mount type
- Suction power
- Suction power
- Size of the chimney
Types of Mount
Choose a best kitchen chimney based on the construction of your kitchen plus the available space above the stove.
Wall-mounted Chimney: One side of the kitchen chimneys attached to the wall, above the gas stove is additionally adjacent to the wall.
Ceiling-mounted / Island Chimney: This type of chimney hangs from the ceiling undeviatingly above the stove.
- Best suited for Indian kitchens due to increased utilization of oil and spices while cooking.
- Utilizes overlapping layers of steel/aluminum to change the direction of airflow to intervene in grease and spice particles from the air.
- Suction compulsion is not affected even if the oil collected in the first layer.
- It necessitates being cleaned periodically for optimal performance.
- Made up of multiple layers of aluminum mesh that have tiny holes to trap particles plus purify the air (same as air purifiers).
- Oil and other particles cling to the mesh as the air passes through it, boosting the purification process.
- Must be washed with detergent on a bi-weekly basis to maintain the filter functional, or it may get clogged.
- Features a layer with charcoal granules which effectively eliminates odor.
- Mostly optional, this filter is used together with either baffle or cassette filters.
- It necessitates being replaced every 3 to 6 months, depending on the intensity of cooking.
Ducting or Ductless Chimneys
- If the chimney has a ducting, then it will require ducts or pipes to be installed. In these chimneys, the air is absorbed by the kitchen chimneys.
- You will necessitate the help of a plumber to install the pipes in the kitchen.
- In chimneys with ducting, the suction power depends on the length of the duct, including the number of bends it has.
- Chimneys with a duct habitually have a baffle or mesh filter.
- Having a best kitchen chimney with ducting is the most suitable alternative to applying charcoal filters, which are usually installed in ductless kitchen chimney . You have to bear a one- time installation cost for a ducting while the charcoal filters will have to be replaced at periodic intervals.
- Experiments have also unveiled that chimneys with ducting have around 30% better performance when compared to ductless chimneys.
- Another advantage of a ducted chimney is that it does not support condensation to take place since all the heat is sucked in and discharged out through the ducts. The ductless kitchen chimneys do not discharge the heat from the kitchen.
- One disadvantage of these chimneys is that they cannot reposition.
- As the name itself suggests, ductless chimneys do not require pipes or ducts during installation.
- These chimneys have a mesh or baffle filter. A charcoal filter additionally installed in these chimneys.
- The air passes through the baffle or mesh filter, where the oil, including grease, are trapped. The charcoal filter sucks in the smoke plus odor, and the purified air is again let out into the kitchen.
- Maintenance plus care of these chimneys is not as straightforward as the ducted chimneys. The charcoal filters require replacement at frequent intervals.
- The performance of these kitchen chimneys is also said to be lesser when associated with ducted kitchen chimneys.
- Heat does not get transferred from the kitchen in these chimneys. Hence, ductless chimneys cannot prevent condensation.
- A more important advantage of these chimneys is that they can reposition efficiently.
- The initial installation of these chimneys can additionally be done at a lesser cost since no ducting is required.
Air Suction Capacity
- The denote is the understanding of the kitchen chimneys to absorb smoke, oil, plus odor. That is measured in cubic meters per hour (m³/hr). Choose a kitchen chimneys based on the measurement of your kitchen.
- Ideally, the kitchen chimneys should be able to recycle the air at least 10″ times in an hour to be productive. Kitchen Chimneys with a widespread hose are considerably more productive at extracting air immediately.
- To calculate the suction power based on the room size, use the following formula. Width x Length x Height x Number of times the air must be recycled in an hour.
- For illustration: If the kitchen has dimensions of 4 m x 4 m x 2.5 m, then the volume is 40 m³. Multiply that by 10″, and you get 400 m³/hr, which is the minimum demanded suction power for that kitchen.
Size of Chimney
Most kitchen chimneys are accessible in standard sizes of 60 cm and 90 cm. Choose the best kitchen chimneys depending on the measurement of the stove plus the size of the kitchen. The best kitchen chimneys dimension should be slightly larger than the size of the gas stove, to absorb the smoke much more productively.
- Chimney width 60 cm – 2 to 4 burner stove
- Chimney width 90 cm – 3 to 5 burner stove
Auto Clean Chimneys: Auto-clean chimneys keep the main parts of the kitchen chimneys clean automatically.
Detachable Oil Collector: The oil particles get collected in this collector, which is accessible to separate plus clean, thereby improving the performance of the filter.
Soft-touch Push Buttons: It provides an elegant look and moreover is convenient to use.
LED Light: It provides greater visibility while cooking.
Auto-heat Sensor: It recognizes heat plus oil particles and automatically switches on or off.
Indicator/buzzer: They have indicator lights or alarms that grant you know when it is time to clean or replace the filters.
Soundproof Kits: They guarantee that there is minimal noise from the chimney while it functions.
Kitchen Chimney Price : Best Kitchen Chimney are available in a range of prices. There are a host of brands in the market, including each of them has tons of products in different price scales. You can determine the accurate brand, which will suit your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to clean kitchen chimney ?
#7 simple steps to do
- Carefully remove the filters present in the chimney.
- Apply some dishwashing liquid over the filters using a sponge.
- Now, fill a bucket with hot water.
- Place the filters wholly inside the water bucket.
- Let it stay for 1 – 2 hours.
- Now, remove them from water and carefully scrub using a non-abrasive scrubber.
- Wash with plain water and let it dry completely.
How to clean kitchen chimney grease ?
For that, make a thick paste of two tablespoons of baking soda with a small amount of water. Apply this paste over the surface and allow it to stay there for 5 minutes. Wipe it off with a moist cloth to remove the grease.
How to buy kitchen chimney ?
Buying a kitchen chimney is soo easy task to do! First, check chimney Filter types it depends on your kitchen needs, then chimney suction power, which means how fast it can suck all smell and smoke from the kitchen. Then check the chimney size and design, which totally depend on your kitchen size and decors. If you set all these points in the brain, then you can easily buy a perfect Kitchen Chimney.
How to select kitchen chimney ?
A kitchen chimney with higher air suction capacity is ideal for Indian kitchens. For frequent cooking, the range should be between 400 m3/hr to 1000m3/hr, depending on the size of your kitchen. The chimneys with a long hose generally have more suction power.
How kitchen chimney works ?
A kitchen chimney sucks the air inside the kitchen. The air then passes through the filters, which absorb the heat and traps the grease, particles thereby removing fumes and odor and ventilate your kitchen, keeping it fresh and odor-free.
Which kitchen chimney is best in India ?
- Elica 60 cm 1425 m3/hr Auto Clean Kitchen Chimney
- Elica 60 cm 1100 m3/hr Chimney
- Faber 60 cm 1500 m³/hr Auto-Clean Curved Glass Chimney
- Hindware 60cm 700 m3/hr Kitchen Chimney
- Seavy 60 cm 1100 m3/hr Kitchen Chimney
How to clean kitchen chimney net ?
To clean the net, fill a big tub with hot water, then sunk the net in the water. Now pour two cups of vinegar and 2 to 3 tablespoons of baking soda and salt in the tub. And let the net sit in the solution for 2 hours. Then scrub it with the help of a soft scrubber and then rinse it with clean water and wipe clean afterward.
What is kitchen chimney ?
A kitchen chimney is an appliance that uses its internal fan and filter to extracts heat, smoke, food odors, and air-borne greases from the kitchen.
Best kitchen chimney brand in India 2020 ?
Here, the best kitchen Chimney Brands
Best kitchen chimney in India 2020 ?
- Elica 60 cm 1425 m3/hr Auto Clean best Kitchen Chimney
- Elica 60 cm 1100 m3/hr best Kitchen Chimney
- Faber 60 cm Auto-Clean Curved Glass best Kitchen Chimney
- Hindware 60cm 700 m3/hr best Kitchen Chimney
- Seavy 60 cm 1100 m3/hr best Kitchen Chimney
Thanks for reading so far. We hope this article of Top 5 Best Kitchen Chimneys will help you to find the best Kitchen Chimney. Happy shopping!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for daily updates on products. QualityPocket.com